The past week I have been working on some of the finer details of Treville's model and figuring out probably the most intricate part of his model: the coat. Treville's coat is very odd in that the sleeves wrap around his body until meeting his arms. I have been wondering how I would achieve this effect, but I believe that separating his current arms from the main mesh, attaching them to the coat (which makes sense), and having a portion of the upper arm extruded from the main mesh enter into a gap in the coat sleeves would work. This would not only honor Treville's concept design, but also connect with the overall idea of creating separate pieces in the model.

Some more minor details have like the robotic hands have been worked on.
I am working on the creation of the feather. Under suggestion, I've been trying to use Fur to create the thickness of it, though am finding it difficult to work with. I will try to fix it, while also looking for alternatives.
In the coming weeks UV mapping will be the focus, as well as the creation of textures.
No comments:
Post a Comment