.jpg)
.jpg)
For the beginning of the second half ofSenior Thesis, I've decided to shift my focus to my Persona character, Treville. I've been working in Sketchbook creating better poses and elaborating on his overall structure, which will help with the remaining modeling process. The three mask in particular need to be well polished, as they represent different personalities. Treville will rely heavily on texture mapping for his clothing, so I've been working with his color palette and researching textures. I also recently found a very good example of an industry standard character model online, in the form of Gabriel Belmont from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Seeing how the character is constructed, from the idea of many separate pieces of geometry to the mapping of textures, blew my research wide open. This inspires me to be less apprehensive about splitting my models up into pieces. These concepts will definitely transfer into my current and future modeling procedures.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment